Sunday, April 22, 2012

Group Leadership Project: Part B - Storyboard and Script

The link for the Google presentation, which was submitted on 4/15 on Angel, can be found at:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cVFOZOwLBNOv1-aUZGVssLaKn08zo6e6sPx5KE8LgoY/edit#slide=id.gd290852_0_59

We decided to do our storybook on Google Presenter, with a fairly straightforward format that was easily duplicated and repeated throughout the entirety of the Presenter document. The final project will be presented in a Google Presenter doc as well, but a more polished and artistic version will be used to better tutorialize the software that we decided to focus on which was Google Docs and Google Sites. I did the last section regarding Google Sites. Google Sites is a relatively advanced and in-depth on-line web editor, so I had to pick and choose carefully what data to include in the short 2:30 that I have for my part of the presentation. I choose to focus on templates and just a few of the editing features in the program, as it is far too vast to describe fully in 2:30. I wanted to give teachers a good idea of how they can use a program like Google Sites instead of how to use it generally. The final product will be a Recorded Google Presentation on Jing (or another similar program) that will be read aloud by Elise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello I am here